Finding the Hostname, Database and Schema from your CMIS database
Please don’t hesitate to get in touch if you have questions. You can email us at email@example.com or give us a call at 020 3897 2888
Before you start
- You will need access to SQL Server Management Studio.
Searching for the Hostname and Database
- Open SQL Server Management Studio.
- The Hostname is the first identifier in the SQL Server Management Studio, coming before the brackets.
- The Database name can be found by expanding the Database folder. If you need help identifying the correct database, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Schema can be found by expanding the tables list. You will see a list of all the table names, preceded by the schema, in the format schemaname.tablename (for example DEMOSTUD_ADMIN.ACASSCATDEPREC).
Entering the CMIS configuration in the Onboarding tool
- You can now enter this information in the Assembly installer.
Please contact email@example.com if you require further assistance with finding your CMIS credentials.