Setting up a Multi-Academy Trust
Please get in touch if you would like to be set up with a Multi Academy Trust (MAT) account. You can email us at email@example.com or give us a call at 020 3897 2888.
- You will receive an invite email from Assembly asking you to join your MAT account. The link in the email will take you to the sign up page. You will be invited to join the MAT as an admin, so you can add schools and users, and configure the Assembly set up for schools.
- Ensure that you have consulted and accepted the terms of service, then click Sign up.
- Login to the dashboard.
- To add a school to your MAT account, click on Add School.
- Find a school by entering the name, local authority, or postcode.
- Enter the MIS Provider for the school when prompted and click Continue.
- You will see the schools appear on the Schools tab. You can click on the their profile to complete the set up for each individual school. You can find our support guides for the different MIS setups here.
- If a school is already registered on the Platform you can add them to your MAT with the same steps. An email will be sent to the school's Assembly contact informing them of the change.
- Select Users from the left hand menu.
- Click on Invite User.
- Enter the user's email address and the level of access you wish them to have. The level of access permissions are:
- Admin users have full access to rights to the MAT account.
- Technical users can only configure the Assembly set up for schools, such as connecting Assembly to their MIS, or authorising the app; they cannot access Analytics.
- Analytics users are only able to access the Analytics dashboard and cannot configure any technical set up for schools.
- Once you have chosen their level of access, click Send Invitation.
- They will then be sent an invite email with link to sign up to your MAT. Repeat the process to invite more users to your MAT.