How to uninstall the Assembly Connector
Please don’t hesitate to get in touch if you have questions. You can email us at email@example.com or give us a call at 020 3897 2888
Before you start
- Schools may need to uninstall the Assembly Connector to debug installation issues, or because they want to reinstall it on another machine. Please note: the Assembly Connector can only be installed on one machine at any one time.
- If you want to reduce how frequently the connector pulls information from your MIS, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we can arrange this for you.
- If you just want to stop the Connector temporarily, please contact the support team and we can arrange this for you.
Uninstalling the Assembly Connector
- Open the Control Panel from the Start menu.
- Click on Uninstall a program below Programs.
- Find the Assembly Connector in the program list
- Double click on the Assembly Connector program and confirm you want to uninstall.
- Wait for the uninstall process to complete and then you're done.