Connecting ScholarPack to Assembly
Please don’t hesitate to get in touch if you have questions. You can email us at email@example.com or give us a call at 020 3897 2888
Step 1 – Sign up
- In your browser to navigate to the Assembly platform sign up page.
- Enter the invite code, then your email and create a password. If you do not have an invite code, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Ensure that you have consulted and accepted the terms of service, then click Sign up.
- An email will be sent to the address you signed up with - follow the link in this email to activate your Assembly account.
Step 2 – School information
- Start typing your School name to narrow down the search, then select from the list.
- You can also narrow down the search by entering the school postcode.
- Select Scholarpack as your school’s MIS Provider from the dropdown list and press Continue.
Step 3 - Authorising Assembly in Scholarpack
- Login to the Assembly platform, navigate to Connector and select Grant Access.
- You will be re-directed to Scholarpack - login with your username, password and school url.
- Please ensure you have Scholarpack Admin privileges and that the school url is in the format https://scholarpack0.co.uk/schoolname/
- If you are experiencing difficulty with your username or password for Scholarpack please contact their support team email@example.com
- Please review the Data Authorisation Request and select Confirm.
- Note: No sensitive data will flow in to Assembly until you've authorised an app. For more information please reference the following article - controlling your access to your schools data.
- If you have successfully authorised Assembly, you will see a green Connected message verifying the connection.
- Click Test Connection to finish the process. If the message remains green your connection has been successful. Allow 30 minutes for Assembly to sync with your Scholarpack Account.
- If it turns red please contact Assembly Support.