Connecting ScholarPack to Assembly
Please don’t hesitate to get in touch if you have questions. You can email us at email@example.com or give us a call at 020 3897 2888
Before you start
- If you have any questions about this process please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 020 3897 2888 for support.
Step 1 – Authorising Assembly in Scholarpack
- Log in to your Scholarpack account and go to Admin > Config > API Configuration
- Select Assembly from the chosen provider list.
- Once the connection is confirmed you will be presented with Connection details for Assembly. Please email these details to email@example.com so that we can confirm the Assembly - Scholarpack connection on the Assembly side.
Step 2 – Sign up
- Go to the Assembly platform sign up page. This step can be completed by the data contact or an administrator in the school.
- Enter the invite code, then your email and create a password. If you do not have an invite code, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Ensure that you have consulted and accepted the terms of service, then click Sign up.
- An email will be sent to the address you signed up with - follow the link in this email to activate your Assembly account.
Step 3 – School information
- Start typing your School name to narrow down the search, then select from the list.
- You can also narrow down the search by entering the school postcode.
- Select ScholarPack as your school’s MIS Provider from the dropdown list and press Continue.
Step 4 - Assembly Connection
- We will attempt to make contact with your school and retrieve some basic school information. Please make sure your head teacher has granted authorisation to ScholarPack.
- You're now ready to authorise an app.