How to authorise an app on the Platform
Please don’t hesitate to get in touch if you have questions. You can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call at 020 8506 6100.
Authorising an app on the Platform
- Please note: before authorising an app, you should first connect your MIS to Assembly.
- Sign in to the Platform and navigate to the Apps section, then locate and click on the app that you want to use (for example, the Mathematics Mastery Gradebook app).
- Once you've located the correct app, click Authorise Now.
- At this point you will need to verify that the app can access the designated scopes of your school’s data through a Data Access Request. You should only click Authorise App if you have authority to do so.
- Please check the scopes that you are authorising.
- If the app has any optional scopes, you will have to actively opt-in to agreeing to share this data by ticking the box next to the scope name. Even if you decide not to share this additional data, you will still be able to authorise and use the app. Once you have checked the scopes, you can authorise the app.That's it! You're done....