How to download and import KS2 SATs results on Bromcom
Please don’t hesitate to get in touch if you have questions. You can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call at 020 3897 2888
Step 1 - Accessing NCA Tools
- Log in to the NCA Tools Website with the credentials supplied to your school (you'll need to contact 0300 303 3013 or email@example.com if you need help locating your credentials).
- Once logged in you will be able to view the pupil’s test results, and also download the test results in different formats.
Step 2 - Downloading KS2 SATs Results
- On NCA Tools select Pupil Results
- Download Key Stage 2 Results
- Follow the onscreen instructions to download the file containing the results (select Combined file containing all subjects and CTF as the file format, then Download). When asked to specify a location where to save this file, save to an area you know you can easily access at the same time as Bromcom.
Step 3 - Importing KS2 SATs Results on to Bromcom
The CTF file can then be imported in to Bromcom as normal. If you need any help with this part of the process please contact contact the Bromcom support team!