How to download and import KS2 SATs results to RM Integris from NCA Tools
Please don’t hesitate to get in touch if you have questions. You can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call at 020 8506 6100.
Step 1 - Accessing NCA Tools
- Log in to the NCA Tools Website with the credentials supplied to your school (you'll need to contact 0300 303 3013 or email@example.com if you need help locating your credentials).
- Once logged in you will be able to view the pupil’s test results, and also download the test results in different formats.
Step 2 - Downloading KS2 SATs Results
- On NCA Tools select Pupil Results
- Download Key Stage 2 Results
- Follow the onscreen instructions to download the file containing the results (select Combined file containing all subjects and CTF as the file format, then Download). When asked to specify a location where to save this file, save to an area you know you can easily access at the same time as RM Integris.
Step 3 - Instructions for importing the test result file from NCA Tools
- From the Modules menu choose Administration and then Import & Export.
- From the Import & Export menu choose CTF Import.
- Click Choose File and browse to the CTF file you want to import from NCA Tools. Select it and click Open.
- Click Next.
- Integris checks the file to ensure it is in the correct format and valid for importing into your school. You may get a prompt about the file name being invalid, but you can click Yes to this message.
- The Import Wizard - Import Options screen displays a table showing the data sections in the import file.
- Click the Clear All option that appears in the top right hand corner
- Tick the box for Key Stage Assessment 'Replace for Existing Students' (see screenshot below)
- Press Next and a warning message will warn you that you have not selected an Admissions batch, press Yes to this message.
- The Import Wizard - Student Selection screen displays a table of students in the import file.
- Check the Status column to see whether any issues were found with each student's Test result data. (You can see more regarding a status issue here.)
- Two options appear at the bottom of the screen Update XXXX and Add as New, you always need to select Update and then you can tick the accepted box. (Students test data will only be imported if their Accept boxes are ticked. If you want to change the Accept status for a student, click their Accept box.)
- You can also use the Accept Passes, Accept Partial Passes and Clear All top-right options to apply changes to all students in the list. (If you want to cancel the import, click Cancel.)
- Click Next.
- The Import Wizard - Summary screen displays a summary of the import results. You can see more details by ticking the 'Show full validation ...' box.11.
- Click Finish.
- When your import is complete you will see what has been imported and an Exception log of any issues.
- The data will be picked up on the next Assembly sync!