How to download and import KS2 SATs results on Scholarpack
Please don’t hesitate to get in touch if you have questions. You can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call at 020 8506 6100.
Step 1 - Accessing NCA Tools
- Log in to the NCA Tools Website with the credentials supplied to your school (you'll need to contact 0300 303 3013 or email@example.com if you need help locating your credentials).
- Once logged in you will be able to view the pupil’s test results, and also download the test results in different formats.
Step 2 - Downloading KS2 SATs Results
- On Tuesday 9th July 2019 when the KS2 test results are released on NCA tools you will have the option to download a partial CTF which includes the teacher tests only. Please ensure that you do not change the name of this file when downloading.
Step 3 - Importing KS2 SATs Results on to Scholarpack
- Once you have downloaded the partial CTF from NCA Tools on ScholarPack please go to Admin > Students > Partial CTF Importer > Assessments - upload the file here and the data will import.
- You will be able to access this data via Reporting > Assessment > Statutory Assessment (tab) > KS2 Official Results, selecting year of result 2019.
- The data will be picked up on the next Assembly sync!