Connecting Scholarpack to Assembly (Guide for Analytics Users)
Please don’t hesitate to get in touch if you have questions. You can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call at 020 3897 2888
Before you start
- Please ensure you have accepted the invitation to set up your user login details for your school. Login with your email address and password here.
Authorising Assembly in Scholarpack
- Login to the Assembly platform, navigate to 'Connector' and select 'Grant Access.'
- You will be re-directed to ScholarPack - login with your username, password and school url.
- Please ensure you have Admin privileges and that the school url is in the format https://scholarpack0.co.uk/schoolname/
- If you are experiencing difficulty with your username or password for ScholarPack please contact their support team email@example.com
- Please review the Data Authorisation Request and select 'confirm.'
- Note: No sensitive data will flow in to Assembly until you've authorised the Assembly Analytics app. For more information please reference the following article - controlling your access to your schools data.
- If you have successfully authorised Assembly, you will see a green Connected message verifying the connection.
- Click Test Connection to finish the process. If the message remains green your connection has been successful. Allow 30 minutes for Assembly to sync with your Scholarpack Account.
- If it turns red please contact Assembly Support.