Configuring Setup with Mark / RS Assessment
Please don’t hesitate to get in touch if you have any questions. You can email us at email@example.com or give us a call at 020 3897 2888.
- To authorise the connection between Assembly and MARK / RS Assessment you will need to login with the Access Co-ordinator credentials for MARK / RS at your school. If you cannot login then please contact onlinesupport@risingstars-
uk.comto acquire these details.
- Your school will already need to be connected to the Assembly Platform to proceed with setup.
- Follow the instructions here to get setup on MARK. You should be provided with a step by step user guide on how to configure the connection and sync your MIS with Mark - please contact a member of the Assembly support team if you require a copy.
- Note: When you are authorising the Admin Hub (MARK/RS) application you will be redirected to a data request form at Assembly. Please ensure you tick the optional scope to 'Upload Assessment Data' to allow us to use this assessment data to inform the Analytics dashboard for your MAT.
- Please also see our article below on 'The difference between scales used by Assembly and RS Assessment from Hodder Education.'