Moving your app from Sandbox to Production
Once you have signed a contract, you'll need to move your integration from our Sandbox environment to our Production Platform before connecting a live school.
Here are the key steps:
- We will grant your account access to create an app on our Production Platform.
- You'll need to click the New Production App button and set up the application (you can copy and paste the URLs from your Sandbox app settings, if necessary).
- You'll be assigned a new Client ID and Client Secret.
- Remember to update the URLs of your requests from https://api-
educationfor API calls and from https://platform-sandbox. assembly.educationto https:// platform.assembly.education for OAuth requests.
- Please get in touch if you would like to test the OAuth flow with a test school on our live environment.
- The final step is to tick the List this App for other schools to find? box if you'd like your app to be discoverable to schools on the Platform.
That's it! Your done.