Moving your app from Sandbox to Production
Once you have signed a contract, you'll need to move your integration from our Sandbox environment to our Production Platform before connecting a live school.
Here are the key steps:
- We will grant your account access to create an app on our Production Platform.
- You'll need to click the New Production App button and set up the application (you can copy and paste the URLs from your Sandbox app settings, if necessary).
- You'll be assigned a new Client ID and Client Secret.
- Remember to update the URLs of your requests from https://api-
educationfor API calls and from https://platform-sandbox. assembly.educationto https:// platform.assembly.education for OAuth requests.
- Please get in touch if you would like to test the OAuth flow with a test school on our live environment.
- The final step is to tick the List this App for other schools to find? box if you'd like your app to be discoverable to schools on the Platform.