Authorising Assembly Analytics for your MAT
Please don’t hesitate to get in touch if you have questions. You can email us at email@example.com or give us a call at 020 3897 2888
- Login to your Assembly MAT account and select a school within your MAT. You will need to authorise Assembly Analytics for each school in your MAT.
- Please note: you will need to be a Admin of your MAT to be able to authorise the app
- Select Apps > select the Assembly Analytics tile
- Click Authorise Now and you will be taken to the Data Access Request to approve the data being extracted from your MIS to populate the Analytics dashboard.
- If you're planning to use AA to access your school's internal assessment date, you'll also need to tick the Optional Scope 'Internal Assessments'. (Note: Assembly Analytics will not be able to access internal assessment data without this scope being included.)
- Select Authorise App and you're done!
- If you get the following message please email Support as you may need to change your Assembly permissions to proceed with authorising the application: