Assembly Analytics - Setup Guide
Please don’t hesitate to get in touch if you have any questions. You can email us at email@example.com or give us a call at 020 3897 2888.
There are 5 steps to complete the initial setup of Assembly Analytics in your MAT:
- To set up your Multiple Academy Trust on Assembly please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we will create your account for you.
- Follow the steps in this guide to add schools and users to your MAT account.
- You will need to ensure each school's MIS is connected to Assembly to allow the flow of data. You can do so by asking someone from the individual school or central IT team to follow our SIMS setup guide, or the other relevant guide for your MIS on our help site.
- Authorise Assembly Analytics for each school in the MAT. You will be re-directed to a data access request form which outlines the scopes of data that will be extracted from your MIS to populate your MAT's analytics dashboard. If your MAT is going to use an assessment dashboard based on data from your MIS, ensure you have opted in to the optional Internal Assessments scope.
- The data that flows from your school's MIS to the Assembly Platform is controlled by you at all times. In order for sensitive data to be extracted, your schools must accept the Assembly Analytics data access request.
Once your initial setup is complete, you can move on to configuring optional assessment sources that feed Assembly Dashboards. Please select the relevant article below to explore these configurations further.
Please don't hesitate to contact a member of our Support team if you require assistance or have further queries.