Authorising the FFT Aspire Data Exchange App
Please don’t hesitate to get in touch if you have questions. You can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call at 020 3897 2888
Authorising the FFT Aspire Data Exchange app on the Platform
- Please note: before authorising the app, you should first connect your MIS to Assembly if it is not already connected.
- Sign in to the Platform and navigate to the Apps section, then locate and click on the FFT Aspire Data Exchange app.
- Once you've located the FFT app, click Authorise Now.
- At this point you will need to verify that the app can access the designated scopes of your school’s data through a Data Access Request. You should only click Authorise App if you have authority to do so.
- If the app has any optional scopes, you will have to actively opt-in to agreeing to share this data by ticking the box next to the scope name.
That’s it! You’re done…