Guidance for Schools Switching MIS
Please don’t hesitate to get in touch if you have questions. You can email us at email@example.com or give us a call at 020 3897 2888
If you are changing MIS then please follow the steps below to ensure a smooth experience:
- Let us know as soon as possible! If you plan on continuing to use a product on the Assembly Platform whilst switching MIS then please contact our support (firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 3897 2888) and let us know before hand.
- Then the school will be truncated from the platform. This means we will be removing all of the old data that has been synced from the old MIS.
- Depending on your new MIS you may need to ‘authorise’ Assembly access or install our connector. You can see how you should get set up under the suitable MIS heading here.
- When we have been authorised to access your data we will set up the new connection and sync once more
- That’s it, you’re all set to continue using the Assembly Platform!