Connecting Progresso to Assembly
Before you start
If you have any questions about this process please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 020 8506 6100 for support.
Step 1 - Creating the Assembly User ID in Progresso
- To create the Assembly User ID in Progresso, log in as School Administrator, go to System > Manage Companies Access (under Web API V2).
- Click on the + button to create a new record.
- Select Assembly from the Company Name dropdown.
- Enter email@example.com in the Email field.
- Enter "Assembly" followed by your schools LA Code and DfE number as the username. For example, if your school's LA Code was "123" and DfE number was "4567" your username would be: "Assembly1234567".
- Click Save icon.
- You will now be able to see the 'Assembly' record added to the list.
Step 2 - Assembly sign up
- Go to the Assembly platform sign up page.
- Enter the invite code, then your email and create a password. If you do not have an invite code, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Ensure that you have consulted and accepted the terms of service, then click Sign up.
- An email will be sent to the address you signed up with - follow the link in this email to activate your Assembly account.
Step 3 - School information
- Start typing your School name to narrow down the search, then select from the list.
- You can also narrow down the search by entering the school postcode.
- Select Progresso as your school’s MIS Provider from the dropdown list and press Continue.
Step 4 - Connection
- Once you've signed up and created the Assembly API user, the Assembly Support team will configure the connection for you.
- Please make sure that you have created the API user - or we will not be able to set up access.
- We will be in touch when the connection is configured and you're ready to authorise an app.