Connecting RM Integris with Assembly
Please don’t hesitate to get in touch if you have questions. You can email us at email@example.com or give us a call at 020 8506 6100.
Before you start
- If you have any questions about this process please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 020 3897 2888 for support.
Step 1 - Authorising Assembly on RM Integris
- To grant Assembly access to your RM Integris, log in to RM, go to the menu and select System Management -> RM Integris Datashare.
- Next, locate the Assembly tile and click on it.
- This will take you through to a page where you can grant access to your data. Check that you are okay with the permission being given and click Grant Access. You will also have to accept the terms and conditions.
Step 2 - Assembly sign up
- Go to the Assembly platform sign up page. This step can be completed by the data manager or an IT manager in the school.
- Enter the invite code, then your email and create a password. If you do not have an invite code, please contact email@example.com.
- Ensure that you have consulted and accepted the terms of service, then click Sign up.
- An email will be sent to the address you signed up with - follow the link in this email to activate your Assembly account.
Step 3 - School information
- Start typing your School name to narrow down the search, then select from the list.
- You can also narrow down the search by entering the school postcode.
- Select RM Integris as your school’s MIS Provider from the dropdown list and press Continue.
- If you have successfully authorised Assembly, you will see the below message. You will need to click Connect to confirm the Assembly connection and within 30 minutes Assembly should sync with your RM account.
If you have not successfully authorised, you will see this message. Please return to Step 1 to authorise:
No sensitive data will flow in to Assembly until you've authorised an app.